Re: Telecommuting

Subject: Re: Telecommuting
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 10:37:24 -0700

Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com> wrote:

>But how can one find this type of job from reputable companies (i.e., those
>that will pay you)?

Part of it is a judgement call. It's probably easier if you're
working in a well-defined area like I am (Linux). People in the
area are likely to know each other. You can ask around, and
people planning to stay in the area have to stay honest so that
they can continue to do business.

Otherwise, one useful site is eLance (www.elance.com).

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"And now my burden, it gives me pain,
For my long-lost Franklin, I would cross the main,
Ten thousand pounds I would freely give
To say that on earth my Franklin do live."
- Traditional, "Lady Franklin's Dream"