Tracking changes in MS FrontPage

Subject: Tracking changes in MS FrontPage
From: Lindsay -dot- Doyle -at- firstunion -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:42:52 -0400

Hi all,

Is it possible to track changes in MS FrontPage (similar to the way you
track changes in MS Word)? We are using MS FrontPage for a large
documentation rewrite project, and would like to be able to track changes
to documents. We are currently using MS FrontPage 3.0.2 but would be open
to upgrading if a newer version has this feature.

I receive in digest form, so please reply directly to me in addition to the
list.

Thanks in advance,
Lindsay
lindsay -dot- doyle -at- firstunion -dot- com