RE: Signing bonus

Subject: RE: Signing bonus
From: "McDonald, Nancy A." <NMcDonal -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: "'Jan Stanley'" <janstanley -at- earthlink -dot- net>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:13:26 -0400

Well, I'll tell...

When I was a "consultant" (full time for the contracting house, not to be
named here), I received a constant bonus for all my referrals who were
billing. For each referral I had, I received a total of $166/month (if I
recall..) as long as that referral was billing too... I was lucky, had lots
of techie friends who joined me to work for the contract house too... I
don't know if that company still has their referral policy, but it was great
at the time I was there!!! ;-)

Nancy McDonald
Sr. Project Manager
Process and Project Management