know a good tool for web screen caps?

Subject: know a good tool for web screen caps?
From: "McDonald, Nancy A." <NMcDonal -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:46:59 -0400

Hi, Whirlers....

I'm wondering what kind of good picture capturing/cropping tool I should use
for this task: I'm writing a User Guide for a web-based database
application. For example, when I alt-print screen for the log-on box, which
is on the website, I get the whole web page pasted in.... and I need to crop
it to just the log-on box.... but when I use MsPaint (I'm in an NT
environment) I get a very fuzzy whole page...

I've got a PaintShop Pro (ver 5.01) but don't know if it's worth it to
install and use...

Any good suggestions for tools I could use??

TIA,

Nancy McDonald
Sr. Project Manager
Process and Project Management