UML in Intercom?

Subject: UML in Intercom?
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 15:09 -0500

First, thanks to those of you who sent me UML resources on the web. Mrs.
Gallagher, I attended your OO session - great stuff!

I remember reading a UML article in Intercom about eight months ago. I wanted to
re-read it so I performed a search at http://www.stc-va.org/fstcperiodicals.htm
. . . but turned up nothing. I remember reading it, so I know it's out there.

To save me from having to search all of my Intercom issues from the past year,
if you know in which issue the UML article appeared would you please let me
know?

Thanks,

-jp

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.