Web Software to use? Beyond Press, FrontPage, Dreamweaver??

Subject: Web Software to use? Beyond Press, FrontPage, Dreamweaver??
From: jnolan - Joan Nolan <joan -dot- nolan -at- acxiom -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:48:06 -0500

I need to develope an intranet site for my business unit. I'm having trouble
deciding what software to use. I have and know QuarkXPress. One of my
coworkers thought it would make sense for me to buy Extensis BeyondPress.
That way I wouldn't have as much of a learning curve. I'm totally new to web
creation. Someone else recommended FrontPage, but that I would have to learn
from scratch. I'm looking for some advice. Should I buy BeyondPress, learn
FrontPage, or look at something else all together, like Dreamweaver? Is
anyone framiliar with BeyondPress?
Thanks!

Joan E Nolan
Network Services