Re: Web Software to use? Beyond Press, FrontPage, Dreamweaver??

Subject: Re: Web Software to use? Beyond Press, FrontPage, Dreamweaver??
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 15:14:36 -0500

> "Someone else recommended FrontPage, but that I would have to learn
> from scratch. I'm looking for some advice."

Normally I would recommend avoiding FP like the plague it is. :-> But if you're in a hurry,
don't want to learn HTML, and are creating a intranet, it could work. If you can use Word you
already know half of FP. And if you're only using it for intranet work, the things it does
that only work in Internet Explorer may not be a problem.

Tracy
Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc