Re: Web Software to use? Beyond Press, FrontPage, Dreamweaver??

Subject: Re: Web Software to use? Beyond Press, FrontPage, Dreamweaver??
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: John Prince <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 19:50:24 -0400

John,

I agree with you. I started html back in the early 90's as it was
unfolding and the medical school I was affiliated with needed an
institute web site for local practitioners.

I've never found any editor easier than manual coding. And now I know
what code functions I need on the site and what it should do. Every
time works been slow or I've been laid off, I've picked up another html
programming project. My mother does cross word puzzles, my sisters do
fortune tellers and chochkie kitsch, I design to relax...
--
Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

"The world we have created today...