Re: STC Annual Conference trip reports?

Subject: Re: STC Annual Conference trip reports?
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 14:09:00 -0700

At 10:53 AM 6/9/00 -0700, Bruce Byfield wrote:

Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org> wrote:

Janice Gelb wrote:

> One very interesting point they made was that studies
> show that, contrary to our visual instincts, it's
> actually better ergonomically to have clickable TOCs
> and links on the right side of the page rather than
> the left for easier mousing.

They're on to us. The habit of putting links on the left are one
of the few perks that lefties like me enjoy.

Our sinister cabal has worked long and hard to get these perks
accepted by the dextrous mainstream, but it seems that we have a
traitor in our midst. One of you here tonight is a traitor. One
of you can't be trusted.

What's that noise? Quick, to the secret passages! They'll never
take us alive ...
And come the revolution, all punch bowl ladles will have
two spouts.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.