Re: Trip Reports re: presentations

Subject: Re: Trip Reports re: presentations
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:57:38 -0700 (PDT)

Just as nothing is acceptable to everyone, it may be that you want a
presenation done a certain way (and different from my way), and if that's
the case, my way may not be acceptable to you. Sorry you wasted your money
and time.

I'm not into controlling my audience. I'm into controlling my
presentation, and as soon as I start doing it your way instead of mine,
then I've lost control of that presentation.

> If you want me to remember you when I've left the room, give me your
> handouts before you start speaking and make the handouts a strong enough

I like to think that you'll remember my presentation of what you learned
by listening, not because you were able to walk out with notes on a
handout.

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com