Re: Word to .PDF files

Subject: Re: Word to .PDF files
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: Jo Ann Kumpf <joann -dot- kumpf -at- idea -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:42:25 -0500

Install Acrobat when you install Frame. There should be a menu item under
File|Create Adobe PDF, use that.

If that doesn't work, because I've run into some errors in Word2000, use
File|Print|Name| select Acrobat PDF writer from the Name drop-down list box.

Hope that helps.

just another stop on the web: