process process

Subject: process process
From: "Suzanne Topping" <stopping -at- rochester -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:20:47 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "MacDonald, Stephen" <Stephen -dot- MacDonald -at- Aspect -dot- com>

> There ARE processes that add value. I have worked with them.

Unfortunately, with the advent of things like ISO certification, CMM, and
the like, process has changed from something that helps, to something that
is inflicted.

Processes -should- make a job easier.

Bad processes however merely get in the way.

"The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home."
(Confucius)

--++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Suzanne Topping
Localization Unlimited
(Globalization Process Improvement Consulting and Training)

In association with BizWonk (TM)

Phone: 716-473-0791
Fax: 716-231-2013
Email: stopping -at- rochester -dot- rr -dot- com

(Send me an email to join the North East Localization Special Interest
Group, an email distribution list which acts as a discussion forum for
localization issues.)