pdf conversion problems

Subject: pdf conversion problems
From: susiel -at- crt -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:53:03 -0500

I am trying to convert a Word document to a .pdf. The conversion works fine,
except that certain symbols I have set up in Word styles are changed to
something else in the .pdf. For example, my bullet style displays as a
hyphen. I have searched the archives and Adobe help, but I can't figure out
what's wrong. I've tried the Embed Fonts option from the print option in
Word, but that hasn't helped.

Any clues? Of course, this is for a document due this morning.

Thanks.

Susie Fisher
Bank of America