Re: Nonprofit Organizations

Subject: Re: Nonprofit Organizations
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Jinny Husty <jhusty -at- att -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

It's along link...you might have to paste it in your browser in sections

http://search.dogpile.com/texis/search?q=nonprofit+organizations+special+needs+children&geo=no&refer=dp-search&fs=web

> I'm in the process of setting up an area on my website that will list
> several small software programs for special needs children. The
> public will be able to download these programs for their own personal
> use.
>
> Does anyone have a list of nonprofit organizations that cater to
> education and/or special needs children?

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com