RE: User Names + Joe Bloggs

Subject: RE: User Names + Joe Bloggs
From: "Secara, Maggie" <msecara -at- Cayenta -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:55:38 -0700

There's really no help for it. Every name belongs to someone, somewhere,
living or dead--even John Doe! The seed data in our tutorial database
(maintenace management for manufacturing type companies) uses sports figures
and so far, oddly enough, not one professional basketball player or golfer
has noticed or cared.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
msecara -at- cayenta -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some of us are dreadfully
under-rehearsed."