Seattle or Bust

Subject: Seattle or Bust
From: Kari <kari331 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

NW Techwriters:

Has anyone recently moved to Seattle from the Midwest
or experienced similar culture shock lately?

I'll be checking out rental housing and schools and
neighborhoods and museums and such.

Where do I begin? Are there any suburbs between
Seattle and Redmond that are still affordable? What
about the culture? Are single parents expected to
refrain from having eye contact with the civilians out
there?

All helpful hints and advice taken with good humor and
appreciation.

Thanks also to those who I have already contacted from
this list.

Kari

http://im.yahoo.com/