Re: Piracy: Home vs. Work Computers

Subject: Re: Piracy: Home vs. Work Computers
From: Denise Lystad <lystad -at- lynden -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:21:22 -0700

When I wanted to work at home, I called all the manufacturers of the
software I use at work and asked if I could install a second, "shadow copy"
at home. Every company I called said it was okay, except for Microsoft.
They told me a shadow copy of Office could be installed ONLY on a laptop,
not a second computer.

Denise Lystad
Lynden Incorporated
Seattle, WA