Re: HTML help

Subject: Re: HTML help
From: "Diana Barnum" <dbarnum -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:50:06 -0400

HI,
For HTML help, visit the learning center here:
(free trial classes)

Moving Ahead Tech: for all computer needs:
http://www.handtech.com/mat
Hardware,software,supplies, learning aids..
3 FREE classes!

They have year subscription packs, and courses are for Continuing Ed Units &
Microsoft Certification. Also they're simulated, so you take each course at
your own pace (from 2-4 hours total or spread out over weeks, months, etc..)
A neat thing is that other members of your household can use the courses,
too. My hubby & 11 yr. old are also taking math and beginning computer
courses through my subscription. It's a great price deal for a year of
education. Let me know if I can help more...my son took the HTML course and
can already makes his own web pages (he's going into the 6th grade!)

Diana Barnum
dbarnum -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com