SHED Images in RoboHelp

Subject: SHED Images in RoboHelp
From: ptaneja -at- velos -dot- ssind -dot- com (Prerna Taneja)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, <twin -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:58:37 +0530

Hi All,
I am creating a Help file through RoboHelp. I have inserted a bmp image in
which I have added hotspots using the SHED tool of RoboHelp. I now need to
edit the bmp file itself. As the Shg file created for the image contains
some 40 hotspots, would I need to recreate the file after making changes to
the image, i.e creating all the hotspots again? Or is there some way to
update the Shg file to reflect the changes made to the associated bmp file?

TIA,

Prerna Taneja
Technical Writer
Software Services International,
New Delhi
India

Ptaneja -at- velos -dot- ssind -dot- com