Re: SHED Images in RoboHelp

Subject: Re: SHED Images in RoboHelp
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
To: Techwr-L post <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:42:07 -0700

Prerna Taneja wrote:
> there some way to update the Shg file to reflect the
> changes made to the associated bmp file?

In older versions of SHED, use Ctrl+V to paste the new image (previously copied to the Windows clipboard) over the old one.

Later versions include a "replace" command for precisely what you're trying to do. (It's on the Edit menu, if I remember correctly).

Once you update the image by either method, you can adjust the boundaries and other characteristics of existing hotspots, add new hotspots, and delete obsolete hotspots as needed.

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W !

HTML Indexer 3, still the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!