TN 1 visa & changing jobs

Subject: TN 1 visa & changing jobs
From: Metex - Peter <plawson -at- ontariopork -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:19:26 -0400

I'm trying to find out information about the TN 1 visa for Canadian
Technical Writers working in the US. This question concerns changing jobs
while working in the US. Are there any special issues involved in changing
jobs while working in the US and can changing jobs create difficulties in
getting the visa renewed.

Thanks for your assistance. I will post all of my findings on the list for
everyone to see.

Pete Lawson