RE: Interview Techniques

Subject: RE: Interview Techniques
From: salatas <salatas -at- micron -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:04:04 -0600

Guy A. McDonald wrote:

> I go back through the ScreenCam movie, and most of the time, the
> first draft
> of the documentation is a snap.

Thanks! Unfortunately, the product you recommend has some troubles operating
under the Win 98/NT/2000 environments.

Do you know of another product that is similar in functionality?

Response:

I have only run ScreenCam on Win 95 and Win NT. I haven't had any problems.
I hope they fix the Win 2000 glitch before we upgrade here!

RoboHELP Office 2000 ships with a product called Software Video Camera. It
only records in 256 colors, and the quality of the movies are not as good as
ScreenCam.

There is also a product from SnagIt called Camtasia
(http://www.techsmith.com/products/camtasia/camtasia.asp). They advertise on
TECHWRL, but I haven't tried the product. ($149)

Hypercam (http://www.hyperionics.com/www/hypercam.htm) is another app, and
looks to be a bargain at $30.

Hope this helps.

Salette Latas