Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:36:30 -0700 (PDT)

--- Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com> wrote:

> Real usability testing would invalidate 90% of the on-line help
> documents produced since 1995.

So, your point would be?

It's so easy to be a bomb-thrower on the list, isn't it? What is your
recommendation for solving the problem of invalid usability tests? Give up?
What constructive thing can you add to the discussion?

I do so love to engage experts in constructive dialog.

=====
Tom Murrell
Senior Technical Writer
Alliance Data Systems