font size in TOC

Subject: font size in TOC
From: peter -at- toonboom -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:01:44 -0400

Hi everyone,
how do you make the page numbers at the end of each TOC entry
all appear the same size?
At the moment when I generate the TOC all the page# s take on
the size determined by thier specific tag, example if the tag is a
Header1 TOC, the page # will appear in the TOC as 14pt., Header
2 TOC at 12pt etc. I know i can change them all manually, but how
do I change them so that they all appear at 10pt when the TOC is
generated. Can I change the variable in the Reference pages some
how?
I have FrameMaker 5.5.6 for WinNT.
Thanks
Pete