HTML Help help, please?

Subject: HTML Help help, please?
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:44:27 -0700 (PDT)

I've inherited an HTML Help project, and am trying to
fugure out what my predecessor did. I thought I was
pretty good with HTML, but some of the tags are new to
me!

Can someone help me interpret: the following lines?

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2
Final//EN">

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html;
charset=Windows-1252">

<OBJECT TYPE="application/x-oleobject"
CLASSID="clsid:1e2a7bd0-dab9-11d0-b93a-00c04fc99f9e">
<PARAM NAME="Keyword" VALUE="Tile Vertical command
(Window menu)">
</OBJECT>

<A NAME="hlp_window_tilevert"></A>
(this one has me stumped: I'm not sure what the
utility of a tag with nothing between the <a> and </a>
tags is)

sometimes the <A NAME= tags are encolsed in
<SUP></SUP> tags.

Thanks much!

Is there a list similar to winhlp-l for html help?

-Becca

=====
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net (primary address)

"God is not willing to do everything and thus deprive us
of our free will, and that share of glory which falls to
our lot." N. Machievelli, "The Prince" ch.26

http://im.yahoo.com/