need html help quick

Subject: need html help quick
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, consuite -at- di -dot- org
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:20:42 -0700 (PDT)

I'm leaving for a week vacation as soon as I get this
one thing done... and I've left all my html references
at home - can someone help?

In my html help file, I need to point to a .pdf
document that is in a folder parallel to the folder
containing the .chm. Is the code for that:

//docs/admingde.pdf

Thanks!

-Becca

=====
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net (primary address)

"God is not willing to do everything and thus deprive us
of our free will, and that share of glory which falls to
our lot." N. Machievelli, "The Prince" ch.26

http://mail.yahoo.com/