Looking for a book

Subject: Looking for a book
From: Bonita White <bwhite -at- youcentric -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:08:46 -0400

Recently I overheard someone talking about a freelance book titled, How
to make $100,000/year as a Technical Writer or something similar. If
anyone has the correct title/where I can actually find the book, I would
appreciate it. I would like to give it to a close friend of mine who is
thinking about freelancing full time. I thought it might contain some
helpful information.

TIA,

Bonita