RE: Read-only PDF files?

Subject: RE: Read-only PDF files?
From: Cindy Hudson <chudson -at- ECS-INC -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:22:44 -0400

Peter Pollich <<...could have sworn it was possible to create read-only PDF
Docs from Word docs. Unfortunately, when I attempt to do so I can't find any
sort of option in Acrobat 4.05, nor mention of it in the Adobe
documentation. The Adobe website doesn't mention it either.>>

In Distiller, look at the Settings menu, Security option.