Re: OT: IE 5 *required* for accessing a web site?!

Subject: Re: OT: IE 5 *required* for accessing a web site?!
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:18:31 -0500

> Tracy...it's comments like these that make people believe that FP is
> worse than it really is. FP extensions have nothing to do with
> Browser, other than the ability of FP as an html authoring tool to
> incorporate IE (or for the matter NS) specific code elements.
>
> You and I know that you were saying it toungue in cheek, but alot of
> people take this stuff as gospel.

Oh, there you go, being reasonable... :-P

I agree with you except for one word... I'd change "the ability of FP" to "the
tendency of FP." Makes a difference (IMHO).

Tracy
who is, believe it or not, using FP to redo her site right now
Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okcareertech.org/cimc