RE: bye... AND A BIG THANK-YOU TO THE RAYS!!!

Subject: RE: bye... AND A BIG THANK-YOU TO THE RAYS!!!
From: "McDonald, Nancy A." <NMcDonal -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: "'RUBOTTOM, AL'" <ARUBOTTOM -at- SENSORMATIC -dot- COM>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:48:58 -0400

Joining Al and Candace... My sentiments exactly. YAYRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have learned more about technical writing here than anywhere else,
(except for doing it myself)!!!!!!!!!!!! Between you wonderful star Rays
and Peter Kent, who was my first inspiration and motivation for jumping into
the fray...

Peter's words pushed me in, (see my thanks in his 2nd ed. "Raves" section)

and the Rays and this group have kept me afloat for at least 6 years
myself.... Thank you thank you. (Hey, can we invent a cyber party??)

Nancy McDonald
Sr. Project Manager
Process and Project Management
UUNET