Re: Foreign Language PDF Unreadable

Subject: Re: Foreign Language PDF Unreadable
From: John Yunker <jyunker -at- fxtrans -dot- com>
To: bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:04:08 -0400

Brian,

YOu can install Acrobat so that it supports Asian languages -- but you need to do a custom install to activate this feature. I would try this first.

After that, I'd focus on any missing font issues on your computer.

At 01:13 PM 7/14/00 -0400, bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com wrote:

I received a PDF from a Japanese client that seems to have
unsupported fonts and, therefore, will not open properly. The
following is the error message I'm given:

John Yunker
<jyunker -at- fxtrans -dot- com>
ForeignExchange Translations, Inc.
Phone: 401.454.0787
http://www.fxtrans.com
Multilingual solutions for a global economy.