RE: Screen Capture Question

Subject: RE: Screen Capture Question
From: "Skilton Katherine (ism1kns)" <KSkilton -at- ismd -dot- ups -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:20:11 -0400

I use FullShot. I think it does a decent job, once you turn off all the dumb
default stuff that shows up on your title bars. Well, I find it annoying,
but others might not. I think FullShot does a decent job though. The only
trouble I've run into is saving images with many colors as .gifs. FullShot
tells you there are too many colors, etc. So, I end up saving as a .png.

Kate Skilton
United Parcel Service