RE: Word links

Subject: RE: Word links
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:03:25 -0400

I'm only posting this publicly so people don't bombard you with replies for
the rest of the day.

By default, any e-mail address or URL entered in Word 97 and up is
automatically converted into a hyperlink. (You may eventually want to turn
this automatic linking off -- go into Tools > AutoCorrect and skulk about
until you find the option. If you'd rather have it on but want to stop one
or two links from appearing as you type, hit Ctrl-Z right after the link
appears.)

To make any text into a hyperlink, select the text and press Ctrl-K.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://purpleplanetmedia.com/eye/film/x-men.html