RE: Word links

Subject: RE: Word links
From: "Sierra Godfrey" <kittenbreath -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:26:21 -0700

Thanks,everyone, for your responses. I wasn't very clear in my original post. Dannette's reply, snipped out below, is what I was looking for. I played with this, and can do it. So, thankyou.

I hadn't known about bookmarks in word because I only use Framemaker for my large documents. So this is a really good thing to know.

Dannette Thompson wrote:

>By the way, you can also create hyperlinks to "named" spots in the same word
>document (a.k.a. bookmarks). When you use Word's TOC, Index, Footnote, etc.
>features, these bookmarks and related hyperlinks are created for you
>automatically.

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com