overdue thanks

Subject: overdue thanks
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:26:20 -0700 (PDT)

last week, just before leaving on vacation, I posted a
frantic question - and got exactly the answers I
needed very quickly. Then, yesterday I posted another
question (about links to documents from the Start
menu) - and also got back some good responses. And
I've been too fried from my "vacation" (family duties)
and trying to catch up on a new job to say thanks
properly.

This list is wonderful, and I honestly couldn't do my
job without you all! Many, many thanks.

-Becca

=====
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net (primary address)

"God is not willing to do everything and thus deprive us
of our free will, and that share of glory which falls to
our lot." N. Machievelli, "The Prince" ch.26

http://mail.yahoo.com/