Re: Does Frame Suck? From a new user

Subject: Re: Does Frame Suck? From a new user
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:31:59 -0400

{Sorry, my last post was in error and obviously off-topic. This was supposed
to be what got sent.}

Practice.

Besides, FrameMaker is only a tool. And, don't expect 6 to be different than
5.5. And, why do you, as a newbie, automatically think you need macros?
Resetting to one works fine . . . it's easier than specifying which styles
reset numbered lists when they interrupt numbered lists (for example, you
might want a heading to reset the numbered list but not a note style).
Graphics in FrameMaker, back around versions 3 and 4, were the best

available in DTP . . . now they are run of the mill because they have not
been improved or developed.

As I said, 'tis just a tool.

Best regards,

Sean