RE: Word, too [was]Does Frame Suck? From a new user

Subject: RE: Word, too [was]Does Frame Suck? From a new user
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: jarnopol -at- interaccess -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:39:52 PDT

Forgot about this one. Ctrl-<space> automatically returns the text to the default font for that paragraph style. If you select a Courier font, type your text, then hit ctrl-<space> the next character will be normal again.

Or type everything, then highlight the part you want to be Courier, and make it so. Only the selected text will be Courier.

Maggie Secara

>I'm documenting code, so I want literals to be in Courier.
>I type the literal, select it and make it Courier. To get
>out of Courier again, I have to select the original font all
>over again. There's no way to put the cursor outside of the
>Courier *region* because I suspect there is no region per
>se, rather a Start Courier code with no matching End Courier
>code. Likewise with other formatting such as color, etc.
>This compounds my mouse-hand injuries.

why don't you create a macro that changes selected text to Courier? Or type
beyond the literal, then go back, select the literal and then select courier.
that way you have the "start courier" and "End courier" parms.