Re: Photo on Resume site or "Gee, get a load of my navel"

Subject: Re: Photo on Resume site or "Gee, get a load of my navel"
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: jewahe -at- yahoo -dot- com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:29:36 PDT

If you want to see how I've handled it, click over to
http://angelcities.com/member/jewahe/secretresume/Resume.html

The page itself looks like the other pages in my site,
but there is no obvious link to it from my index page
(see below).

Jeff, the first link gives me a "The dog ate my web page" message.

Maggie