RoboHelp - demo to learn?

Subject: RoboHelp - demo to learn?
From: "Dawn Whitlock" <dawn -dot- whitlock -at- clear -dot- net -dot- nz>
To: "Techwr-l" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 19:29:53 +1200

Does anyone know if/ where I can get my hands on a demo copy of RoboHelp, or
even an old version. I couldn't see any mention of demos at the Blue Sky web
site. I want to learn to use it (I've used Doc-To-Help on a couple of small
projects) as I am just breaking into tech writing and want to make myself
more marketable to companies.

Any suggestions or help would be gratefully received. Thanks.

Dawn Whitlock BA (Hons) DipM
New Zealand