Re: Desktop publishiing?

Subject: Re: Desktop publishiing?
From: Kathleen Dickason <notagoth -at- execpc -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 15:31:58 -0500

Thanks to all who responded! I appreciate your excellent suggestions, and now I have some mock-ups made and a whole battery of ideas for software for my manager, from top-of-the-line to fast-and-easy-to-use.

We have most of the apps mentioned already (FrameMaker, Pagemaker, Quark, Illustrator, Word, CorelDraw, PhotoShop), lacking only MS Publisher and Corel Ventura.

The newsletter I mentioned is for employees, so it won't be going on the internet...it will be a paper-copy newsletter and possibly be posted on our intranet as well.

Thanks again! You guys are great!

--
Kathleen Dickason
Registered Linux user #182139