Word2Web Question

Subject: Word2Web Question
From: Bryan Jonker <jonker -at- prairienet -dot- org>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:20:05 -0500

The organization I'm working for is looking at Word2Web to convert a lot
of Word97 documents to HTML. They're looking for an easy way to
single-source their documents.

I checked the archives and didn't find anything about Word2Web. HTML
Transit comes highly recommended, but I tried it out the demo and it
looks rather complicated. The demo for Word2Web, on the other hand,
integrates itself with Word and looks pretty easy. While I don't mind
getting down-n-dirty w/HTML Transit, the people who will be doing the
single-sourcing are looking for simplicity, and are willing to sacrifice
some of the options that HTML Transit may give.

Does anyone have any experiences using Word2Web, either good or bad?
Thanks much.

-bjj