Re: Reference info from Internet in Bibliography

Subject: Re: Reference info from Internet in Bibliography
From: "Jane" <judydh -at- total -dot- net>
To: "Paula B. Whitaker" <pbw3172 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 19:37:40 -0400

Just type the name of the company, the name of the site, the URL of the
site, the page title, the copyright date, and go!

If you do so in Frame, apply Hypertext (oh gee, now I have to fire up my
copy of Frame that I haven't used in four months and will probably crash my
buggy computer)...

Special > Hypertext > type text and then hypertext preceded by http://

Colour the link so the online readers know enough to click on it, PDF it,
and that's it.

As many bibliographies are dictated by the publisher, just rearrange the
above order in an analogous (sp?) manner to a book citation.

Cheers!

Jane