Re: Does anyone know of any good useability information sites??

Subject: Re: Does anyone know of any good useability information sites??
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Michael Little <mlittle -at- inlogik -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 16:24:07 -0700

Michael Little wrote:

> Hello,
> does any one know of any good usability references on line and any good
> books(apart from Jacob's Nielsen's...which I have) concerning web based and
> software application usability guidlines?

For interface design, one of my favorite sites is
www.iarchitect.com.The Hall of Fame is instructive, and the Hall
of Shame is humorous as well as instructive.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"There was nothing but fever and ghosts in the water,
How will I ever be simple again?"
-Richard Thompson, "Simple Again"