RE: Does anyone know of any good useability information sites??

Subject: RE: Does anyone know of any good useability information sites??
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Michael Little'" <mlittle -at- inlogik -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:06:43 -0400

Here are a few that I've bookmarked:

IBM User-centered design
http://www-3.ibm.com/ibm/easy/eou_ext.nsf/publish/561

Yale's style guide for web development:
http://info.med.yale.edu/caim/manual/contents.html

website for the Usability Professionals Association:
http://www.upassoc.org/index.html

resources and additional links:
http://usableweb.com/topics/000529-0-0.html

In addition, look for any books by Alan Cooper (About Face, The Inmates are
Running the Asylum) or E. Tufte (Visual Display of Quantitative Data).

Hope these help!

Connie Giordano
Senior Technical Writer
Advisor Technology Services
704-330-2069
e-mail: Connie -dot- Giordano -at- fmr -dot- com

"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me,
and I'll understand." - Native American Proverb