graphic/screenshot problem

Subject: graphic/screenshot problem
From: "Cayenne Woods" <cwoods -at- purplevoice -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 11:47:34 +0100

I've suddenly got big problems in MS Word (that's what I get for using it, but
I've no choice!) The screenshots look terrible - if I crop in Word, take into
Paintshop or Photoshop, whatever.

I'm trying out Paintshop Pro 7, but think I'll install 6, which we bought,
instead. Still, there are big problems somewhere and I can't figure out what's
happening. I've tried my display on several settings, to no avail. The
screenshots are going into the graphics programs as 72 dpi, which could be
causing problems, but I can't get much info from Word as to the properties of
the images.

Any help appreciated

This communication contains information which is confidential
and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). Please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication, or the information in it, is strictly
please notify us by email or by telephone (+44 20 8848 6644)
and then delete the email and any copies of it.

This communication is from Purple Voice Ltd., whose principal
office is at Dawley Road, Hayes, Middlesex, England.

checked for the presence of computer viruses.