RE: Does anyone still use WordPerfect? -- Former WP Instructor

Subject: RE: Does anyone still use WordPerfect? -- Former WP Instructor
From: Ron Rhodes <RRhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L Digest' (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 07:54:08 -0400

I was sad to see WordPerfect lose its hold on the market. To this day,
WordPerfect's recent versions are superior to Word's in almost every facet,
not just reveal codes. Sure, I am extremely biased. I used to be a
WordPerfect Certified Instructor. But, I haven't used it professionally for
2-3 years now -- it's not what the market uses.

Maybe, with the Microsoft shake up, we'll see a WordPerfect resurgence. I
won't hold my breath, but I would love to see it happen.

Ron D. Rhodes, Lead Technical Writer
rrhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com
fourthchannel, inc.
6530 West Campus Oval