FWD: Contracting for IT training course development

Subject: FWD: Contracting for IT training course development
From: <anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 06:50:48 -0600 (MDT)

I am currently negotiating a contract for me to write content for IT
training courses that will be given in person by instructors. Has anyone
here done this on a contract basis and if so, what is the basis for
charging. Flat rate vs hourly rate.
TIA

Forwarded anonymously on request. If you want the
original poster to see your response, you must reply
to the TECHWR-L list. All direct replies to this
message are automatically discarded. Contact Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com with questions.