RE: Acrobat Reader and "post-it" notes

Subject: RE: Acrobat Reader and "post-it" notes
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:25:46 -0400

Hallo:

FrameMaker supports a tonne of formatting and capability beyond what RTF has
so . . . no . . . the conversion is probably working properly but what you
get is limited by the limitations of RTF.

How about having each Sysadmin provide you RTF or Word documents that you
import by reference into your FrameMaker doc? That way, the Sysadmin can
update the document using their tool and the updates are automatically
reflected in FrameMaker.

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com