RE: FrameMaker releases (was FrameMaker vs Ventura) and PDF Mark

Subject: RE: FrameMaker releases (was FrameMaker vs Ventura) and PDF Mark
From: David Handy <davidh -at- automsoft -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:46:00 +0100

As a proud owner of Frame 5.5.6 and having just attended an Adobe promo for
6.0 I find Dan's comments interesting. I would be dismayed to find that WWP
Standard Ed. is a dud but am most interested in what Frame 6.0 does with PDF
Mark Anyone got a few words on that? Put another way, does the v6
Frame/Adobe package effectively generate stand-alone online docs?

dh