Word Error 5014???

Subject: Word Error 5014???
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:26:23 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to bring in a Word Doc into a new HLP project. I chose File >
Import >Doc/RTF, the file is already coded for a previous version of RH7. I
can view the DOC file, but when I import the file, choose all the default
options for importing it, leave RH to do its thing and import the file,
index, cross-reference, etc, after a time, I get the following error:

"RoboHelp received Word Error 5014. If you continue to get this error,
contact Blue Sky Software for tecnical support."
with an "OK" button, no matter how many times I click the OK button, the
same error message pops up.

Um, what is this error and how do I rectify this?

TIA one and all.

sanjay

Sanjay Srikonda
Technical Writer-InvestLink
8 West 40th Street
New York, NY 10018
212-981-6144
contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.